Kylie Package - Lips Only
Lip enhancement can be performed at many different areas of the lips:
- Vermilion border or lip outline - for creating definition, width and improve lipstick bleeding lines
- Lip augmentation targeting the fleshy part of the upper and lower lip – for volume, pout and fullness
- Cupids bow definition – adds definition and contouring
- Oral commissures or lines going down from the sides of the mouth – for a younger and happy look
- Marionette lines (sad lines from corner of lips downward) – also known as puppet lines
We understand the lips are a sensitive area. A range of anesthesias, such as an ice pack, numbing cream and cold air will be provided depending upon your preference. In addition, we use the products which contain anaesthetic, therefore the treatment is relatively comfortable. Our lip specialist is highly experienced in this procedure and will ensure to make your treatment as comfortable as possible
After the injection, the lips often become a little swollen. This means that the result immediately after the treatment may not be the final result. The swelling typically resolves spontaneously within a couple of days.
The result generally last between 6 to 12 months. The longevity of these products is variable and each individual may obtain a different result. A plan for regular follow-up treatments to maintain the initial result can be created for you. Our treatment provides a long-lasting but not permanent result leaving you the option of refining your treatment in tune with changing taste and fashion.